Hope that its OK to post this here.

I've been looking for ways to migrate some audio devices to Dante so
that I can do whole house Audio over IP. I purchased a 'Audinate Dante
USB 2x2 dongle'
(https://assets.audinate.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Dante-AVIO-USB-Marketing-Datasheet-20210119-en.pdf?)
in the hope that I could use it directly with piCorePlayer.

It is recognized in linux as expected, configured correctly on my
network and paired with a Dante Master, however I don't appear to be
able to play any audio through it when connected to the pi.  Maybe
someone knows what I might need to tweak to configure it properly.

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 3018:0101

tc@pCP:~$ sudo aplay -l

card 0: Module [Dante USB I/O Module], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Running :  piCorePlayer v8.1.0 + Raspberry pi 4 4Gb

BTW: I have my Transporter hooked up to the XLR version of this Dante
Adapter which is working great.

LMS 7.9.1,  Slimdevices Silver Transporter, 1 * SB Touch,  2 * SB Duets,
2 * SB Boom, 1 * SB Radio, 1 * Wandboard Quad, 2* Pi 3 + HiFiBerry-Amp+
Official Touchscreen + PiCorePlayer, (RIP SB Classic & SB Radio)