Greg Erskine wrote:
> There is no pCP option.
>
> Where is the click coming from?
>
> Not all RPi's have built-in audio and none has a built-in speaker.
>
> On the SB controller it actually has a additional mono DAC which I
> assume is only for the clicks but I think you can only hear the clicks
> if you have headphones connected. ALSA configuration is also required to
> handle output to 2 DACs. So it has been done before and someone could
> work out how it was done.
>
> I have thought about it before, but IMHO it is one of those things that
> requires a lot of effort with little payback.Ohh OK thanks, yeah I just
> though maybe I did miss this option in
settings somewhere.
I had in mind it would work like SB Touch "remote navigation
sounds/clicks" so just from main/std outputs
I have hifiberry dac+pro hat so from that in my case but I guess
generally from primary sound source..

I naively assume it would be case of:
if there is IR /licrc command /signal or smth then play sound(wav or mp3
of click etc) .. But like I said its navie assumption as I got no idea
how things works ubderhood and if its anything more complicated then I
completely agree it's not point spending time on this as its little
payback indeed :) thanks

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)