indigo wrote:
> Thank you Robert for your suggestion.
> But I've forgot to say that I've a Hifiberry Dac on the GPIO expansion
> socket so I can't add that Pimoroni device to my Rpi

It might still work, as it only uses a few pins - check the instructions
as they show it sandwiched between an expansion board and the Pi:

"Our SHIMs (Shove Hardware in the Middle) are a new range of
boards designed to be small, affordable, and handy. They're just 0.8mm
thick (the bare board, not including mounted components) and designed to
be soldered straight onto the GPIO pins of your Pi, if you wish, so that
you can use them with HATs and pHATs on top."

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 4/pCP7.0/LMS8.1.2/Material  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), 1 x SqueezeAMP
*Office:* LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3;  Raspberry Pi 3 player with
touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
*Portable:* Raspberry Pi 3B/pCP7.0.1/LMS8.1.2/Material, files on Seagate
portable drive, powered via power brick