Jaca wrote:
> Hi, I've  added IR sensor for remote operation and it works fine, but
> was wondering if there is  an option in PcP to have audible remote
> "clicks"? I don't have screen on rpi3 so it would be handy to hear if
> remote signal was registered. Thanks

There is no pCP option.

Where is the click coming from?

Not all RPi's have built-in audio and none has a built-in speaker.

On the SB controller it actually has a additional mono DAC which I
assume is only for the clicks but I think you can only hear the clicks
if you have headphones connected. ALSA configuration is also required to
handle output to 2 DACs. So it has been done before and someone could
work out how it was done.

I have thought about it before, but IMHO it is one of those things that
requires a lot of effort with little payback.