paul- wrote:
> Yes it should work.   But using LMS, shairport and Bluetooth are likely
> going to cause conflicts.

Would you be so kind and help me what the setup should be, please?

On the pcp only squeezelite and shairport are running. BT would be the
third option. Or Chromecast, but as far as I know it is hard to achieve
(getting it to work).

Here is my current configuration:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/gyWHc8bU6mWrpDrb6

Be advise that:
- I am currently using the USB dac, which is set under *Squeezelite
settings/Output setting* as *hw:CARD=Audio,DEV=0*. The *Audio output
device settings* is set to *None* because I did not find the correct
option to use just any usb connected device,
- I can't set the BT to be always discoverable - the Save button is not
available for this option,
- device connected to pcp is my phone, Samsung A52S - I can not set the
codec option for it on the phone and pcp too - option is not available
to choose.

Thank you!