Hello,

So goal is to be able to have my Teams audio playing on my speakers
attached to my piCoreplayer.

This part works.

Is this the behavior I should be seeing?
1) After manually disconnecting bluetooth from Windows to
piCoreplayer, top volume level from piCoreplayer is very low.
Only rebooting piCoreplayer sets volume back to "normal"
2) If there is local playback on piCoreplayer, cannot connect
bluetooth. Must stop local playback first.

Example workflow
1) Manually connect from windows PC to piCoreplayer
2) Have teams meeting
3) When teams meeting is over and would like to start music playing on
piCoreplayer

Must disconnect manally, player controls does not let me start playing
music until I manually disconnect.

4) After manually disconnecting, volume is very low. Setting volume to
max, does not make it very load.

5) Reboot, and then local play is at correct volume.