You might want to take this question to the user- list as well.  RU
does makes extensive use of the JNDI configs for database pools for
other applications, but we could live with the change you are
proposing.

Bill

--
William G. Thompson, Jr.
Associate Director - Architecture & Engineering

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]