Thank you, Alain, and greetings to the project managers who are named
below.  We are very interested in the work you are doing!

We have had a brief email dialog with Frédéric Ravetier today, in response
to my earlier email.  Jen Bourey, who has been working closely with the
uPortal 3.2 mobile framework, will be discussing the 3.2 mobile architecture
some more on our mailing lists when she is finished with her holiday
traveling.

Arnaud, it is good to hear that you are continuing your Grouper work since
you have moved to AIX Marseilles 3.  I don't know if you are familiar with
the work that Chris Hyzer and Jen have been doing with Grouper and
uPortal...?

Brigitte, we are interested in the CMS/uPortal project, too.  Perhaps you
could tell us something about this project and describe the scope of work?

It would probably be helpful if people would respond in separate email
threads so we can keep better track of the separate topics.

Thanks again to all.  We look forward to discussing opportunities to
collaborate with you on this work.

Best,
Jonathan

--