Jonathan,

These are both big topics on this side of the Atlantic as well. I have a good feeling there is interest & opportunities for collaboration.

drew wills

On 11/22/2010 8:03 AM, Jonathan Markow wrote:
I recently had a conversation with Alain Mayeur, director of ESUP
Portail, the nation-wide consortium of French universities that have
developed a "Digital Work Space" based on uPortal, CAS, and a host of
other open source applications that they have developed or integrated.
Alain told me about two projects currently underway that are of interest
to Jasig.

The first one is the ESUP Mobile Project.  With several participating
universities, this project is working to coordinate the development of
mobile services supported by the mobile framework in uPortal 3.2.  The
wiki page for the project (in French) is located at
http://www.esup-portail.org/display/PROJESUPMOBILE/Projet+ESUP+Mobile.

A second project, also the result of a collaboration among several
organizations, is designed to enhance the content management
capabilities of uPortal.

Alain will ask the project leads to send us more information about these
initiatives.  I am hoping there might be some areas in which Jasig
developers would be able to contribute.

-Jonathan

--

You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: