Michael:

Interesting post: thanks!

Jon

M Young wrote:

Hello everyone,

I know that I have not yet offered much scripting help etc. to others on this list since I do not feel I know Revolution well enough yet to offer good suggestions, but I would like to comment on a few things that I have seen posted on this list recently in several threads. I have attempted to attribute list posted comments correctly and I apologize in advance if I have made any errors. I also apologize in advance if anyone believes their comments are being incorrectly taken out of context.

<huge snip>

Sincerely,

Michael Young
Currently Inventive User of Runtime Revolution