I forgot about that issue. Two solutions

1) Convert it to a top level stack and save.

2) But easier: click on the palette with command/control/shift keys held down. A contextual menu will appear and one of the options is "Save."

Tip:

This is a very valuable way to access a lot of useful utilities for any control (cards, fields, buttons, graphics, etc.) It works whether the pointer of browse tool is selected. When I open Rev the three finger of my left hand configure themselves automatically to permit this keyboard action.

Jim

thanks. I've done it. it works perfect.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE