Thanks Judy,

But I cannot seem to find HOW they have used Revolution.
As in, what steps to take to build scenes and actions, you see..

That's the kind of information I am looking for.

Still, very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Willem

Op 5 Mar 2006, om 17:58 heeft Judy Perry het volgende geschreven:

Willem,

Do you mean Myst-like games? If so, you're in the right place! Recently,
a Myst-esque game was made in Rev called "Alida":

http://www.alidagame.com/aboutAlida.html

And Myst, of course, was done in Hypercard (with some xtra xcmd help).

Judy