This is very interesting,
So I guess it solve all the problems.

Next time I will double check what I write.

It's a "must be very in needs" solution though.

Next time I see a bright question and solution, I will compile it and edit
it to put on my website. Only if I have time for it : )

Gary is right, the lists and post on a forum is not as good as a small
webpage accessible to anyone in one click in a tutorial or faq section.

IF, everytime someone is stuck with a problem and ask this list, when he
find the solution, he should write a small resumé of the problem and the
solution and give it to me, I will put them on my website. I have 2 website.

That should be the punishment of the person daring asking a question on this
list and bothering everyone (--exageration--). I mean the people that take
time to answer the questions (most of time it's the same 4-5 person) deserve
that little service. And they should write the name of the people giving
them the solution as a (thank you).

We should not keep the knowledge to ourselves.

I'll show the example, I will update my website with the trick about the
displacement rendering speed (someone gave me a while ago on this list).

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.neuroworld.ca