-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Boris Jahn
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:36 PM
To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Subject: Re: no wiki problem

Jason you lost Vesa's game!
I've been over ten years on this list but there has never been so much
negative energy. Garry (right with two "R") tries to destroy this list.
Unfotunately the mailinglist admin seems to be tolerating pissing and
spitting on the most gratefull artists. I was considering the first time
since I'm here to leave the list. It's a big big shame that an amoeba
from budweiser and stripbar can bring so much trouble here.
First he asked for tutorials, then he gets them, oki then he asks for
project files. I guess he needs them to make the first great image on
his renderfarm. Man ... my bloodpressure goes now nowhere and I can't
understand what's going on. Toleration has somewhere it's end. For me
it's since last week reached.

Bye
Boris

> This is not what you asked for Gary ?
>
> You got know where near asking for this.  Instead you were abusive to me
and
> eventually my wife for no founded reason other than your frustration of
the
> lists lack of response to your general ranting.  You accused me of giving
> nothing to the list of which I have disproved with these previously
> mentioned emails alone and my years of contributions to the beta testing
and
> development which you have never been privee to see and could not possibly
> have any idea of what you are talking about.
>
> I have shown you in the previous emails my working methods which have NO
> GREAT SECRET you keep eluding to, just hard work of tweaking and testing.
> You now choose to ignore this information as I have proved you wrong and
> instead find a new reason to complain to me and others.
>
> Why was I suddenly to be named as solely responsible for the Realsoft user
> list demise in your previous email, when GI is only a small part of
Realsoft
> 3D ?  You chose to slander and critisize me and now I have proved your
> accusations to be misplaced you still cannot bring yourself to apologise
> for your behaviour.  I am amazed you are still allowed to voice your
opinion
> on this list and hope you are not permitted to speak to anyone else the
way
> you have to me ever again.
>
> What is so odd is that you could have asked me in a nice pleasant manner
as
> you have managed to do in the past and I would have no doubt found the
time
> to answer your concerns as best I could.
>
> You contradict yourself over and over.  If you know GI very well then you
> can surely apply a sky texture map as an illumination channel in a single
> shader to a skydome sphere, throw in your scene, a GI shader, a light and
> tweak the controls as explained.  This is no secret and it's how I make my
> images as I have told you over and over.  You clearly have a lot more time
> than many of us here, so if you are not doing it for you alone, perhaps
you
> can put your time where your mouse is and upload the project file
yourself.

> >  Somehow , you 2 percieve a tiny possibility that I am
> > asking for myself . If I was , I wouldn't attemp to shame
> > someone into finally sharing some concrete tutorials , of
> > course .
>
> Shame someone into creating concrete tutorials ???  None of us are under
any
> obligation to provide any tutorials especially in the manner in which you
> ask.  This kind of pressure would scare people away as they would feel any
> kind of presence on the list would warrant they must create a tutorial to
> stay around.  This is a free community list to help each other out as and
> when we can and know how to.
>
> What you are suggesting is re-inventing the user list into a different
> approach from what we have come to know.  While you do have some points
that
> are worth discussing as you and the list currently are, your approach to
> saving good information is entirely different.
>

> >  What I was actually trying to accomplish , was to once
> > again point out that the Realsoft3D community's success
> > hinges on selfless giving and sharing via HTML tutorials .
> >
> >  Not by firing off emails while at work , or showing us
> > yet another awesome render .
> >
> > Garry
>
> Considering my work often starts at 8am and finishes between 8pm and 4am
the
> next morning I do not know when else I am supposed to email the list
Gary...
> really what planet are you on... it is now a crime to respond to the list
> while I am at work ???  I also promise not to post any more renders to the
> list if that will keep you happy as it clearly irritates you.
>
> Now anyone else who would like to post a good image will now have to
> think... hmmm if I post this image I am happy with, while I have 2 minutes
> to upload it during my busy day. Will I get lambasted by Gary for not also
> handing over the project file and a tutorial of how I did it  This which I
> do not have the time to do and my client would not allow me to release
> publicly anyway .... hmmm maybe I better not upload it after all...
another