> I will resurrect myself from the dead, to say that Garry must go. Now. I
> have waited a long time to say that. He was given a second chance, probably
> more than once, before and he continues to abuse the priviledge. If he does
> not go, I suggest we take the mailing list to a new forum and ban his
> account.
> Miles/.. (sorry Vesa, but it has to be said)

  Well said , and thanks for the many many awesome tutorials
you have provided through all these many years . So glad you
were not one of those people who just kept posting about their
problems and their creations .

  Many here have left their mark on this community , some ...
just a quickly fading , and very odd looking stain .

Garry