There's a simple solution to abusive comments: IGNORE THEM!

The destructive atmosphere builds up because we tend to react (quite naturally).

Let's remind ourselves that this list is an exchange of ideas, resources and assistance. Should someone step beyond this, it's better (and more effective) to ignore. Allow the atmosphere to dissipate rather than polarize.

With apologies to Garry, he's been a long-time contributer to this list, but also has those destructive episodes. So: there is some good, with bad. As long as we maintain a balance, any excesses can be absorbed...

I'm sure Vesa has already contacted Garry about this situation.

Amir