Hi Gary and all,

This is further doodles with Timo's SSSish shader:

http://www.tidalsound.com/3dstuff/ssstest5.png

Messing with different light types to see reaction. This has 3 point lights. 1 way above, 1 inside the candleshack, another inside the witches hat. Both the Candleshack and Witches Hat have two different versions of the SSShish shader,

Happy be-earlied Paddys Day to you too :)
Aidan