I enjoy your work Neil - keep it up.

Happy rendering,
Brandon

On 11/5/2010 11:20 AM, Neil Cooke wrote:
Hi Folks,

Two cents ....

I'm not an old timer ... been with RS since 2004. But I have no intention of shifting, I use it on a daily basis, it does everything I need and more. I dont know any other 3D app and have no need to move. RS is perfect for my needs and I enjoy drawing with it.

My purpose is to have RS as a tool in commercial illustration and graphic art studio. Occasionally some animation work. It is not a hobby for me. The support I have received when ever I have become stuck with some aspect has been superb.

Thanks

Neil Cooke

*From:* Brandon <rsl...@silvergravity.com>
*To:* user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
*Sent:* Sat, 6 November, 2010 3:30:57 AM
*Subject:* Re: SDK/ sites down/ frustration/Realsoft

Martin,

Excellent points made, and I fully agree.  It is getting hard to stick
with RS for a hobby.  Like you stated, that wow factor we had with v4
has long since faded, and I would like to see it again.  I find myself
unmotivated to upgrade to v7 from v6, but would like to find myself
highly motivated in the future for a v8 release.  I used v6 last year
for a work project, and I just find it lagging behind the other software
available.

How many of us old timers are there still around that have the same
unvoiced thoughts?

Best regards,
Brandon