Hi Yuriy

I simply overlooked your word "operate"  !

So I guess you want to "control" the color, instead of just setting it.

btw I only pointed out Map2Obj as one way to set pointwise colors, not to be
The best solution.

I have also as you did, used the Lifetime to own channel way, and I agree with
you that its not as functional as wanted,
maybe could be, with alot more and better docs/tuts on it, as I find that and
other things under documented !
RS only seems to let us control the "shading", but not geometric attributes
(size ...), so cant control size pointwisely depending on other attributes.. (I
have tried this many times.. and also asked for it on the list)

If I come up with something that might be useful, I will get back !

Note.. as Andrew pointed out in another post, the list has a size limitation on
attachments, dont know if its 100 kb or so
maybe that is what made your post not to get through.

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..