Hello all,

I am basically uploading a file to my server, but within that file contains
path information to images that also need to be uploaded.  I am looking to read
the file mid stream and get the data for the images to upload.  It seems I am
able to do this, but if this is not possible will I be able save the file, read
it, and then be able to get these images?

I am curious about how I will go about grabbing the additional files?  I see
that streaming works with InputStream from JavaIO as well as something from
CommonsIO, so I figured I could configure something to work with the fileupload
stream.

I also thought that I could possibly try to create a form through my servlet
and pass the data through that, but I figured this would be the less favorable
approach.

If anyone has any advice or thoughts I would appreciate it... Thanks!