Hmm well this sucks...  I understand the security concerns, but figured there
could be some easy way, but I guess it will be difficult.   All I wanted to do
was upload images :(.

 So would I need to rewrite everything now for an client-side application,
which I'm assuming wouldn't even work with FileUpload but more with FTP?

Or would I still use my current upload methods, but had an application on their
side that will allow me to upload the additional files?

It seems like I'm goign to have to do everything fromt he client side now....

thanks all, much appreciated.