On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Konrad Zuse <thekonradz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Okay so I generate the requests via my client to allow the upload of all of
> these files, but it has to be done from something on their machine though,
> and not a browser?

Yes.

> Not too sure what you saying before about "client browsers."

The web is a client-server environment. A "client" sends a request
to a "server" and processes the response.

A "web browser" is a client; wget and curl are clients. There are
client libraries for most modern languages that you can embed in
your programs. They all exist to send requests to servers and do
something with the response.

> I am relatively new to web programming

So I gather :-)  Have you read any of the HTTP RFCs? Read the
HTML recommendations? If not, I'd recommend it.

HTH, and good luck.
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder