From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:15 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for
DMZ and Internal Setup

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:26 AM MARTINEZ, ARIEL
<amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu<mailto:amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu>> wrote:
Hello,

I installed guacd and the guacamole-client on different servers and am stuck at
the step where I need to edit guacd.conf, because I cannot locate it. In what
directory would this file be located on a standard installation?

You have to create the file, usually in the /etc/guacamole directory.