From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:54 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for
DMZ and Internal Setup

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 4:26 PM MARTINEZ, ARIEL
<amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu<mailto:amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu>> wrote:
Thanks. I am making progress and have moved on to the database authentication
extension. I want to be sure I am configuring things in the right place. The
instructions outlined in Chapter 6 of the instructions, all of this is
happening on the server with tomcat or is it happening on the server with guacd?

The authentication is done by the Guacamole Client piece, which runs in Tomcat
or a comparable Java container.  So, all of the configuration related to
database and authentication will be done on the server running Guacamole Client
(Tomcat).

-nick