Max De Marzi Jr. schrieb am 08.04.2010 um 16:48:18 (-0500)
[Re: [Neo] How to efficiently query in Neo4J?]:

> You know this is something that I think needs to be made clear...
> using just the graph is not the right way to go unless you have a very
> special application.

> Some things are better not done in the graph.  So I decided to keep
> that in tables, and just move the "person relationships" to the graph
> (works with, manages, knows, friends, etc).
>
> I treat the graph like a specialized index. Makes a lot more sense
> now, and I get the best of both worlds.

Exactly what I think. An iterable index, and a great one for the kind of
graphy queries that cannot be done efficiently using sets and joins.

Any thoughts on what constitutes *graphiness*, if I may venture this
term?

--
Michael Ludwig