From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Rick Bullotta
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:25 AM
To: 'Neo4j user discussions'
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Neo4j is moving to git

I definitely understand the reason for wanting to use Git, with the more
frequent forks and branches of late, but I do think it would be helpful to
make snapshot builds *with source* available for download as ZIPs or TARs as
well.  For those of us on Windows, there are practical limitations to how
many shell add-ins we can install (right now, I have to use CVS with Mozilla
stuff, SVN with our hosted Atlassian JIRA system, and now it looks like I'll
also need to use Git for Neo).