Awesome!

Hey everyone,

I'm Tom Arnfeld, and I work as a data / infrastructure engineer at a
financial startup called DueDil, based in London. We're a data aggregator,
and are in the process of migrating to a new production deployment of
Mesos, upon which we're running Hadoop, Docker and experimenting with
Spark. We've been running Hadoop on EC2 for the past couple of years, and
are very much looking forward to seeing how Mesos works out for us.

I'll also be heading out with our lead developer, Owen Smith, who has
recently been working on building out our internal service discovery tools,
based on etcd and DNS-SD. We're incredibly keen to learn as much as
possible, so if you fancy a chat we'll be around until the following Monday
:-)

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and watching all of the interesting
talks scheduled for the day!

Twitter: @tarnfeld
Github: github.com/tarnfeld