I'm Bill Farner, tech lead of the Aurora team at Twitter for the past 4+
years, and an Aurora committer.  I will be giving a talk detailing some of
the history of Aurora, and explaining some new features we have on the
roadmap.  We Aurora developers have been really excited to see the project
successfully in use by other companies, and I can't wait to discuss details
with folks at the conference!

-=Bill