Hi,

I'm Paco Nathan, formerly at Mesosphere, and now evangelist for Apache
Spark and head of training at Databricks. Also and O'Reilly author much
involved with the Strata conf and other fun projects around ORM, and an
equity partner at Amplify Partners. I've enjoyed wonderful experiences
working with several of you at a variety of companies, and really look
forward to the inaugural #MesosCon!

My background is a combo of quantitative and distrib systems: 30 yrs
background in ML, AI @ Bell Labs way way back, led Data teams at scale for
10 yrs, and had the odd distinction of building one of the first 100% cloud
architectures. FWIW, I'm a big fan of Clojure, Python, Emacs, and large
sparse matrices, not necessarily in that order :)

Paco
http://liber118.com/pxn/