I'm Brian Wickman (@wickman <http://twitter.com/wickman>) from the cloud
infrastructure group at Twitter and an Aurora committer.  I'll be around
both days, probably spending Friday hacking on pesos
<https://github.com/wickman/pesos> and related projects.  I'd also be happy
to give ad-hoc Aurora tutorials during the Hackathon, e.g. advanced Aurora
configuration and/or hacking the Aurora executor come to mind.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

~brian