On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 12:32 -0700, Tim Ruppert wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback.  I'm going to think on it this weekend and
>  will try and come up with some ideas of how this could work better.
>  If you could show me some sites that you do like, that would be a big
>  help - then I can see how to get that working in our world.

Based on your feedback and that of others, I have added a new outline
page to the home page of the wiki at the following URL:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation+Overview

This contains the ordered overview I started and shared earlier.  I hope
I haven't stepped on anyone's toes.  It isn't pretty, just wiki pages,
but hopefully it helps the newbies like me.

I have started to add a couple of pages to flesh it out, but I know most
of this stuff exists elsewhere.  I only added a couple 1) as proof of
concept, so people could get a feel for what I am suggesting, and 2) to
see how I need to link things both inside and outside the wiki (personal
sandbox). I still have things to learn there.

I am really new to all this, so please, if 1) I have done something
wrong, please advise, and 2) if I have done it right, please add the
best links you know of to flesh out this index.  As I say, I know it is
out there, but strewn all over, and I'd like to collect it up, if you
can tell me where to find it.  In particular, if I am polluting the wiki
namespace with this, please let me know what I should do differently.

I have tried to keep the stuff really succinct and clear from a newbie's
point of view-- which I know only too clearly.

--
Matt Warnock <mwarn...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.