Hi Hans,

This has introduced a bug I fixed at r1057153

The isVirtual Product attribute shows around 160 times in *form*.xml,*een*, *.gro*,*.ftl,*.java files. Of course I did not check them all. But I'd be surprised if your change has not introduced some other side effects...

Could youy please have a look?

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
This change is now implemented in r1040908

Related to the comment from Scott, Instead of using the existing
association, we have created a new product association 'Alternative
Packaging' to not interfere with the usage of Scott.

An explanation can be found at:
https://www.antwebsystems.com/content/control/ViewBlogArticle?articleContentId=16750&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

Regards,
Hans

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 16:06 +0700, Hans Bakker wrote:
i could also add a new association type "alternative Uom" and then still
use isVirtual=Y/isVariant=Y...which would not block your usage....

http://www.antwebsystems.com/control/ViewBlogArticle?contentId=16750&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

> > Regards,
> > Hans
> >
> > On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 16:52 +0700, Hans Bakker wrote:
> >> We are are still getting the best solution, help appreciated.
> >>
> >> We are thinking of the following:
> >> you have a product which you sell in pieces and boxes of ten.
> >>
> >> Then the product per piece is the lowest denominator and has a variant
> >> association to a virtual/variant product which is an alternative
> >> packaging of the product per piece and can have an adjusted price but no
> >> inventory.
> >>
> >> Currently the e-commerce checks for the virtual flag and want to show a
> >> feature selection list, however in the case of the virtual- and variant
> >> flag both set, it should not.
> >>
> >> When the box of 10 is selected, The productId per piece is selected with
> >> the adjusted price of the box variant.
> >>
> >> Comments very much appreciated.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Hans