In moodle, to use an application (called plugin) there are three steps:

1. install the plugin.

2. create an activity of that plugin in the class page.

3. use this created activity.

In OM case,

1. we install the plugin, and currently, a new group called module is created, what I am suggesting is not to create this group at this stage.

2. create an activity of any type other than 'Show Recording' with 'suffix' added, only then a new group is created in OM database called module+suffix.

3. when the teacher uses this activity he will see an empty module+suffix group in his tree list (that used to see module group only)

4. He records the lesson, which will be saved in 'my recordings', and after the recording is ready, he will rename it and move it to 'module+suffix' group.

We usually do not want students to enter the room just to attend the recorded lesson, so the teacher will create an activity of any type 'Show Recording' with 'suffix' selected (not added, because if he did not create the activity as per step 2, this list will be empty and the activity can not be created), and the list of recordings will be displayed to be selected.