Well, certainly it it works, that's what counts :)  But the path should be the path
that is in your struts-config file, the physical path shouldn't matter, i.e., if your
JSP in in the directory structure /my/app/jsp/part1, where /my is the root of the
webapp, and you submit a form to /some/bogus/path/delete.do, it should work fine as
long as that path your submitting to is valid in the config file.  It's kind of a
virtual vs. physical thing (that confused me at first frankly).

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect