(I need to get faster at creating filters I guess...)

Sadly, that is the lie that the idiots are buying into.

Yes, the IDE helps you do simple things like create a table ("Oooh, I
form ("Hmm, post vs get...I always have to look that up.") or put a
friggin link on a page ("Gosh...<a href="byteme.do"> what does that do
again?").

However, the REAL work still has to be coded up by hand. HTML is not
that hard. That leaves all of the data access code (no, ADO.NET does
not do it for you), business (il)logic, consistent builds (pressing F5
does not count), unit tests (F5 does not count here either), etc..

Larry