Brandon Goodin wrote:
Okay,

I am not a regular reader of the struts mail that roles across my
inbox. But, this juicy tidbit caught my attention. Jonathan, I'd just
like to say that you took a bold step accusing someone of spoofing
you.

I made an honest mistake. I really was sure it was him. So I guess I'm not so good at playing net detective. Touché.

I'd also like to point out that you failed miserably. Larry is a
good friend of mine and he would have no problem debating with you.

You may actually believe this, but probably nobody else here does.

Heck, he doesn't even live in Tampa. Feel free to continue guessing.

On a related note... Don't take this too serious. This is rather
harmless humor. Laugh at yourself a little and enjoy the fun. I'm sure
no harm was intended.

Well, there is the minor detail that the spoof really wasn't very funny. Did you think it was funny?

Jonathan Revusky