Let me break this down for you:

If you use the xhtml theme, it generates a table for the form, an each input
element is placed on a row with its label.

If you use the simple theme, it is just that, a form with input elements.

If you want to use divs, you can just overwrite one of the themes if you
want to make it reusable OR you can use the simple theme and put divs
inside.

Do you have questions? Ask. Do you have suggestions? Please post them. Do
you want to help? Submit a CLA and you will be able to edit the wiki. "Now
please, with sugar on top", stop trolling.

musachy

This is crazy!  Are you suggesting that maybe a FORM tag is written if you
modify the templates?  I would understand if you said maybe there is not a
FORM tag generated if you DO modify the templates!  Any solid framework
should be usable first and modifiable second.  Is the framework usable
without
writing framework code first?

Scott