2007/6/18, Mark P Ashworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I noticed that the struts tag library file is located in the META-INF of the
struts core jar. I would like to create a tag library and would like to know
what is the best place to put the tld file and should I loaded.

The Struts 2 website does not seem to give any guidelines on this.

This because it is not a Struts question. You can place your TLD file
anywhere under META-INF. For example, in Tiles we put it under
"META-INF/tld".

Antonio