There is not anyone working on this. We don't currently have Debian machines so its not really feasible for us to do this. I would love to find someone who would work on adding the ability to build rpm, debs and solaris pkg files etc. I just don't have time to devote to that. It would be good to get our libraries out there on some of the repo sites so users could get them from yum, apt etc.

We welcome contributions

Regards
Tim.

Daniel Pocock wrote:

Is anyone working on official Debian packages of ActiveMQ CMS and CPP?

It would be very convenient to have these available - if it is not already
happening, I am happy to contribute some effort towards this.

Regards,

Daniel