James,

Yes, it sounds like the JEDI thing and the partitioning approach is what I
need. And yes, I'm talking queues for the most part.  For the partitioning,
is that something that AMQ, or are you talking about me having a layer in
front of AMQ that would do this. In this case, instead of having one big
network of brokers, I would have several smaller networks of brokers?

Marc