To be clear, I would expect it to work.  There's no explicit reason MQTT
shouldn't work in Artemis embedded in Wildfly.  There's a bug somewhere
preventing it from working.  I'm just trying to give you options to
work-around the issue given I don't have a lot of motivation to fix it
since there is ostensibly a fairly simple work-around (i.e. use Artemis
standalone).

Justin