The Wildfly tests, and the wildfly dev team are focused on JEE (J2EE
or whatever is names these days). The Wildfly team is not doing any
testing on any other protocols or advanced messaging features
available in other protocols.

Artemis in wildfly is meant to provide wildfly with the requirement
for JMS and JEE.

So if you need any other protocol other than the minimal requirement
for JEE, you should use the real thing.. Artemis standalone.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:38 PM, thoutekier <thomas.houtek...@barco.com> wrote:
> Justin,
>
> If I use your configuration on WF-11, I don't have the errors anymore. So I
> probably messed up there. However, I don't succeed in connecting with
> MQTT-box (connection-error). Connecting to the standalone-artemis works
> without any issue. I assume this will be a problem on my end, I haven't
> figured it out yet.
>
> Any chance the WF10-problem could also be a configuration error on my end? I
> didn't find any official documentation, so maybe I did something wrong in my
> configuration-improvisation.
> So my question is basically: do you see the same NPE when connecting to
> WF-10.1.0
> I'll see if I can get the artemis-integrationtests up and running, thanks
> for pointing me to those.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Thomas

Clebert Suconic