EmbeddedActiveMQ is the class you want to use for embedding ActiveMQ
Artemis. The BrokerService is a class from ActiveMQ "Classic". It is used
in the ActiveMQ Artemis code-base only for testing purposes. You won't use
it at all when migrating.

For additional help you'll have to ask more specific questions.

Justin