Andrija,

The design is that any Public Template, or ISO gets copied to every secondary
storage in the zone.  The copying is undertaken by the SSVM and will obviously
take some time if you have just added a 2nd Public ISO or Template, so your
copy process may not have finished.

For 4.2 'Snapshots' are now even more confusing than ever.  We now have:

1. VM Snapshots (ESXi & XenServer Only) these are true Hypervisor Snapshots,
enabling quick roll back to the Snapshot, including Memory State.
2. Volume Snapshots (better thought of as Volume Backups)

VM Snapshots remain on Primary Storage to enable the quick roll-back to
Snapshot to work.
Volume Snapshots (backups) get copied to Secondary Storage.  If you have more
than one Secondary Storage available, the first backup is copied to one of the
Secondary Storage volumes, chosen at random, then all subsequent backups are
always copied to the same Secondary Storage volume

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com