Yes that is true, but it was ISOs copy (they are also located under
/templates/ folder, so I though it was really templates that were being
copied, but instead it was ISOs...)
I need to migrate all 3 NFSs to new one, and it seems like I'm going to
change database, which is not really my prefered way...

--

Andrija Panić