Any update on this ? Why does CS does not get into account that all ISOs
are replicated on all NFS storages, and simply skip querying for their
existance while deleting SS NFS ?
Should I try to delete all lines with ISOs that reference the old SS to be
removed ?

Thanks,

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com