Hi!

seems like I started one thread pointed here for modular db actions and forms.. I went OJB + Forms way to solve problems and I've been happy since =)

I did small tutorial stuff on my homepage (and c&p that once in to wiki, but it turned out to be mess.. didn't know how to fix it).. http://joose.iki.fi/ojb/

that "tutorial" isn't very verbal, but atleast you can make parent child thingie work with that =) I've been using ojb since then and I'm still learning more about forms once in a while. It's very complex thing to do, but even with little information you can do alot.

- Joose