Well, if you saw the movie, you know that psychic powers come from exposure
to the  ... Cocoons! ;P

Cocoon 2.1.11 installs with sample blocks that do the validation you need
out of the box. I've been trying for 2.5 days to bootstrap this
functionality into our 2.2 app. Getting this far:

'COMPILATION ERROR :
 ..

src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/jing/JingResolver.java:[29,33]
package com.thaiopensource.xml.sax does not exist

.. the closest i've found to documentation that would help is this:
http://bit.ly/gTzVcz. But attempts to get the 2.1 Validation block working
through Spring are failing left and right, and there just isn't any
documentation that provides clarity.

Anyone?

Cheers,
- Myles Byrne