Op 7 mrt 2011, om 10:56 heeft Myles Byrne het volgende geschreven:

> I built Cocoon 2.1.11 in ~/.m2/repository

I thought you were trying to use Cocoon 2.2. I was referring to Cocoon 2.2 in
any case.

I still think it's a strangeness in your maven settings. If the
cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and
cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom files are actually in
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-validation-impl/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/ then
Maven should find them if properly configured. Especially since it did work?
What changed? Something must have changed :-).

I can imagine your frustration, I hope you fix this soon...

Hartelijke groet,

Huib.

--
Drs. Huib Verweij
Senior software developer - The Language Archive