Hi

I suspect it can be tricky to do, the tool parser manages to group multiple -xjc args together and we can manage it later on, while passing something like "-tMap aaa" to the parser will probably fail the parser validation check (similar to the way passing an episode arg with the file property as a single value confuses XJC).

I think the proper fix here is to add the dedicated options to the Maven plugin, I did not have time to keep it up-to-date with all the options which were added to a wadl to java tool, knowing that 'extraarg' can help, but you are right it is worth improving the experience

I've opened

to keep this improvement request tracked, but I've really no time to address it in the short term, but we will get it addressed, please consider creating a patch if it is urgent...

Cheers, Sergey